Now is the time to clear out any unused or old phones, TV’s, DVD or VCR players, copiers, printers, monitors and computer items. Bring these items to the large bin in the school parking lot on Saturday May 14 from 10am – 1pm.
Treat Sales at Parkview
Treat sales has always been a popular activity at Parkview. Thank you to Mr. Hewson and the grade 8 Ministers for organizing this activity and to the parents and students that support this fundraising initiative.
However, we have noticed a large number of students sharing their purchased treats and also sharing money to purchase treats for friends. Although these actions steam from kindness and friendship, it is very important that student not share any food at school due to allergy reasons. Thank you for supporting the school by reinforcing this message of not sharing food or money.
The Week at a Glance
Monday May 2:
- Bag2School Recycling Collection begins
- Intermediate Robotics Competition in Waterloo
Tuesday May 3:
- No Scheduled Events
Wednesday May 4:
- Science Workshop (Ms. Chong & Ms. Mullett)
Thursday May 5:
- Hot Lunch|Pizza Day
- Science Workshop (Mr. Da Ponte & Ms. Tsujimoto)
- Volunteer Appreciation Day 8:00am in the Library
Friday May 6:
- P.A Day (no school for students)
Next Week: Monday May 9:
- No Scheduled events