Arts Night a Success
Arts Night was an AWESOME success. The students demonstrated their talents in the Arts. A Hugh Thank You to all the students, families and staff for making this an amazing evening. Families enjoyed the visual art, the performance art in the classrooms and of course they loved the performances of live music and dance in the library, classrooms and the gym. The turn-out was incredible and the learning was phenomenal.
Primary and Junior EQAO
Grade 3 and grade 6 EQAO is just around the corner. Students in grade 3 and 6 will be engaged in assessments of Language and Math for parts of the day during testing time. We encourage parents to make every effort not to schedule any trips or appointments during the testing period. The schedule is below:
Grade 3: Wednesday May 24th to Monday May 29th
Grade 6: Monday May 29th to Thursday June 1st
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s homeroom teacher.
- School Cash on-line has closed for advance food and ticket orders (as of Sunday, May 14th). Tickets and some food items will be available for purchase at the BBQ.
- Volunteer forms are due on Monday, May 15th. Forms are to be handed in to your child’s teacher. For anyone who submitted a volunteer form, the electronic sign up will be emailed later this week.
- If you would like to volunteer but don’t have your blue form, you can email Lisa Brygidyr directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer for the Parkview BBQ Fun Fair.
- Bake table update – please see file attached
- Silent Auction – We have some exciting donations to our silent auction and we will send more details closer to the time. Please email email@example.com if you have a silent auction item you would like to donate.
Calling all Bakers!!!!
It’s that time again Parkview bakers to get your whisks and egg beaters ready!!! The Parkview BBQ will once again be offering the annual Bake Sale. This year the Bake Sale will include cupcakes, muffins, cookies, pies, tarts, brownies, gluten free baking, cake pops or anything that is your specialty. Please make all baking nut free.
As always, we cannot hold this fabulous event without your generous support. To donate your baking please contact: Anne Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
The Week Ahead
Monday May 15th
- Sub lunch for students who ordered
Tuesday May 16th
Wednesday May 17th
- Sushi lunch for students who ordered
- BBQ and Fun Fair Meeting 2:30 pm
Thursday May 18th
Friday May 19th
- McShane, Kruchak, and Prasad York Region Water Festival
- Pizza lunch for students who ordered
Monday May 22nd – Victoria Day – No School