The Annual Parkview School Council BBQ & Fun Fair is finally here!! Wednesday, June 6th, 2018 from 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm. If you would like any additional information, please feel free to contact the Chair of the Parkview School Council BBQ Committee, email@example.com
- NEW THIS YEAR !!! A parent or guardian must sign a consent form at the BBQ for students to participate in the rock climbing wall and inflatables. Please be prepared to sign the consent form if your child would like to participate in the rock climbing wall or bouncy castles / inflatables.
- The pre-ordered BBQ food, tickets, vouchers and wristbands that were purchased on school cash on-line have been put in teacher mailboxes. Students should bring home the pre-ordered tickets/vouchers this week. Please keep them in a safe place and be sure to bring them with you to the BBQ.
- Prior to the BBQ, if you have any issues with your pre-ordered items or vouchers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the BBQ, if you have any issues with your pre-ordered items, please see Megan Backhouse at the BBQ Food table
- Nut-free contributions to the bake table are still welcome. Please contact Henna at email@example.com
- Volunteer sign-up continues Please email Parkviewbbqvolunteers@gmail.com
Supervision will not be provided; therefore, all children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
CALLING ALL BAKERS!!! Did you know that our annual Parkview Bake Sale raises almost $1000 a year? This would not be possible without the generous support of our Parkview parents who bake delicious nut free treats every year. We are looking for bakers to provide cupcakes, cookies, muffins, pies, tarts, squares, brownies, rice krispie treats, cake pops or any other family favourite that you would love to bake! Please email Henna Alvi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can kindly volunteer to bake for this special event. All items should be dropped off in the lobby on the morning of June 6th and MUST BE NUT FREE!!! Please label any containers that you wish to have returned. Thank you in advance for your time and generosity to make this event such a special day for our Parkview families!
- June 4th – PA Day: No school for students
- June 5th – Area Track and Field
- June 6th – Annual BBQ and Fun Fair
- June 8th – Juniors to the Harbour Front
Reminder to all of our families that footballs and toys are not allowed at school, for safety reasons. The school has a variety of balls that the students are allowed, and encouraged, to use during recess time.
Reminder to our intermediate families – Intermediate students are permitted to leave school property during lunch time only if a note from the parent / guardian is provided. Students are asked to bring the note to the office and sign out when they are leaving. Thank you for supporting our measures to ensure student safety.
Settlement and Education Partnership in York Region (SEPYR) – We have a settlement worker who can speak Mandarin, at Parkview Public School on Monday mornings to support you. You can contact Ms. Julie Zhang by email or phone @ 416.567.4026.
All communication from the school comes via:
- School Website http://www.yrdsb.ca/schools/parkview.ps/Pages/default.aspx
- School Twitter Account @parkviewPS
- School Blog https://parkviewpulse.org/
- Electronic Communication via email
We would like to remind all of our families that our goal is to work together to support the well-being of all our students. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to working in partnership with our Parkview Community.
Please visit our School Website for all up-to-date school information.